- Famous For: Nature, Photography, Adventure.
- Entry Fee: Entry is free. Charges on the beach activities.
- Visiting Time: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Visiting Duration: 2 to 3 hours or more.
Guarding the coastline of our beloved country, India, the Hawah Beach in Kerala has always been a paradise for the lovers and the seekers of peace. The Hawah Beach is a natural wonder which is known for its wide stretch of golden sand that glistens when the sun shines upon the peaceful abode of Kovalam from the clear, blue sky. This golden hue emanating from the beach forms a marked contrast between the blue waters, the golden sand and the green palm trees dotting along the edge of the beach to form a boundary between the Hawah Beach and the outer parts of the city of Kovalam. Thus, the natural beauty of the divine place is so attractive that it draws thousands of tourists from all over the world every year to deliver fun and frolic to them as much as possible.
- Take a ball with you so that you can play some fun games with your friends and family.
- Do not forget to carry an umbrella and forget about taking the shades off your eyes as the sun beats down heavily upon this beach.
- Carry sufficient water with you so that you are not required to buy mineral water from the nearby stalls for a higher price.
Things to Do There
- Swim against the gushing waves on the coast to experience the blood flowing through your veins.
- Play some fun games.
- Shoot a video so that you can access your memories at the click of a finger.
Availability of Guides
Professional guides are usually available at that destination. They will help you out with all the activities that are organized at the beach provided you have opted for the package from beforehand. Otherwise, you can even pay them a nominal fee on the spot to avail the services.
Best Time to Visit
Visit the Hawah Beach in Kovalam, Kerala during the months of October to February to avoid the hot climate of summers.
How to Reach the Place
Hawah Beach is at short distance of 3 km from the city centre of Kovalam. You can cover the distance via an auto rickshaw or even walk the path.
Interesting Facts About the Hawah Beach
- The Hawah Beach is also known as the Eve Beach.
- This beach is famous among the tourists as they can take part in extensive swimming.
- The beach is adorable for a family picnic or an outing with friends.
- The view of the dazzling sunrise is brilliant from the Hawah Beach.
- This beach is also famous for fishing activities and, hence, every day, the tourists can come across fishermen setting sail across the powerful waves to catch fish from the sea.
- Lighthouse Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Samudra Beach
- Neyyar Dam
- Sellayani Lake
- Soji Yoga – Day Classes
- Karamana River
- Kovalam Surf Club
- Ayurveda Panchakarma Centre
- 3rd Rock
- Sanjeevani restaurant
- Curry Leaf
- A Beach Café
- Oyster Restaurant
- Malabar Café
- Lonely Planet
- The Terrace
- Molly’s Retreat Restaurant
The Hawah Beach in Kovalam, Kerala, is a natural wonder by itself. When the roaring waves splash onto the timid shores, the spectators stand frozen as they are spellbound looking at the awe of nature.