- Famous For: Adventure, Fun, Photography.
- Entry Fee: 420 INR for the Adults and 320 INR for the Children.
- Visiting Time: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Weekdays and 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Visiting Duration: Almost an entire day.
The amusement park of Veegaland acts like the basin where all the frustration and tiredness of the daily lives can be washed down. Offering over 50 adventurous rides, Veegaland is the perfect place for an outing. This is the place which will give you the feeling of excitement as soon as you set foot inside the boundary. There are different categories of rides depending upon how much you want to make your nerves jump with the adrenaline rush. Besides the blood boiling experiences, the amusement park is also suitable for a family pack or a casual hang-out with friends in order to feel refreshed. Thus, this amusement park is very famous and requires short visit.
- Make sure that you are wearing synthetic clothes or decent swimsuits of you do not want to buy or rent clothes after entering the water park.
- Even though there is a decent arrangement of first aid, you should at least carry a few band-aids and an ointment as a precaution.
Things to Do
- Enjoy over 50 rides at this place.
- Indulge in a family picnic or hang around with your friends.
- There are some good restaurants inside the park where you can gorge on delicious preparations.
- Do shoot many videos so that you can later laugh at yourself or boast of your courage while watching them with your friends and family.
Availability of Guides
Professional guides are present in this amusement park. They will eagerly help without with practically anything and everything.
Best Time to Visit
The amusement park can be visited all the year round to enjoy a fantastic moment with friends and family.
How to Reach
The amusement park of Veegaland is situated on a hill top. Located at a distance of 7 km from the heart of the city, Veegaland can be reached easily by hiring a can or an auto-rickshaw.
Interesting Facts About the Amuse Park – Veegaland
- The amusement park, Veegaland, is situated on a hill top. Hence, it provides a panoramic scenic beauty.
- The amusement park is filled with lively rides which count of 50 in number.
- The rides are divided into different categories based upon the excitement level.
- This amusement park has got a dry park and a water park co-existing within the same boundary.
- Mattancherry Palace
- Paradesi Synagogue
- Francis Church
- Hill Palace, Tripunithura
- Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica
- Ernakulam Shiva Temple
- Bolgatty Palace
- Thrikkakara Temple
- Sree Poornathrayeesa Temple
- Thamaramkulangara Sree Dharma Sastha Temple
- Cherai Beach
- Indo-Portuguese Museum
- Sky Grill
- Mary’s Kitchen
- Qissa Café
- Oceanos Restaurant
- Old Harbour Hotel Restaurant
- The Asian Kitchen by Tokyo Bay
Thus, it can be perceived that in order to release the weariness and the frustration that accumulates in the daily lives of the people, Veegaland, the amusement part on a scenic hill top in Kochi, is a perfect place to visit. Not only does it provide the visitors with a rejuvenated energy, but, it also strengthens the bonds in their social life as their mind becomes free of all worries. Thus, Veegaland is an amazing place that requires a visit by all tourists definitely.