- Famous For: Zipline and Aerial Adventure Parks, Outdoor Activities
- Entrance Fee: INR 300
- Visiting Time: 9 AM TO 6 PM
- Visiting Duration: 3 Hours
The best part of this adventure park is that it provides a wide spectrum of activities from rope climbing to biking and all in the lap of the mother nature. Grange Treetop Adventure Park is the most sought after tourist attraction in Yercaud. It caters both to the children and the adult and this makes it an overall family outing park.
- Since the staff is very cooperative and experienced, let the kids enjoy the fun and frolic.
- Do try out the quad biking which makes your adrenaline run at a whole new level.
- There are separate rope level activities for the infants and adults. Do try the higher rope adventure activities.
- Fooding facility is also available. You can satisfy your hunger at the food joint in the park.
Things to Do
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) ride, they take you in the interior of the coffee plantation area and costs you INR 200 for two rounds
- Quad Biking, one of the most enthralling experiences you would have here.
- High Rope Walking, the name makes the pretty much clear appearance of what it actually is and there is nothing to worry. Your safety is taken care of by the well-trained One of the staff also accompanies you in the rope walking activity.
- Zip Lining would be one new and enthralling experience for you.
Best Time to Visit
The adventure park caters throughout the year. There is no particular time called “best” to visit Yercaud. But to avoid the heat of the summer, it is advisable not to pay your visit during the Summer seasons.
How to Reach
Address: Pagoda Point Road, Near Cock Burn Road
The adventure park is only 1.5 km from the town. So, you can take your cab or an auto to reach the park.
Interesting Facts and Trivia About Grange Tree Top Adventure Park
- This adventure is on the Shevaroy Range which is located at a whopping height of 1500mts.
- The place is surrounded by the coffee, pepper and orange plantations.
- Kottachedu Teak Forest
- Yercaud Lake
- The Monfort School
- Pagoda Point
- The Servaroyan Temple
- Lady’s Seat
- Rose garden and Silk farm
- Deer Park
- Bear Cave
- The Grange
- Kiliyur Waterfall
- 32 km loop road
- Sweet Rascal
- Sri Sarvana Bhavana Elite
- Great Trails Yercaud by GRT Hotels
- The Pear Tree Café
- The Orange Restaurant
- Silver Oaks
This all rounder holiday spot is the best place where your family could enjoy together. High rope, low rope, the bike rides and every exotic outdoor activity adds a spark to the time spent here. Along with the activities, you get the chance to discover the beauty of nature at its best. The plantations of different varieties are vividly famous here and at the same time unbelievably beautiful.