- Famous For: Travel, Adventure and Photography.
- Entrance Fee: No entry fee is charged to tourists or visitors.
- Visiting Time: All days of the week.
- VISIT Duration: Depends on your choice. For relaxing and availing all the activities, you might want to spend an entire day here.
Andaman and Nicobar Island is a union territory that is famous for its beaches and sightseeing options. This place can cater to the needs of everyone in the group. One of the most famous beaches in Port Blair (capital city of Andaman) is the Corbyn’s Cove. It is delightful for the eyes owing to the beautiful sceneries and mesmerizing surroundings. Exploring the beach as you walk past the coconut trees will be one of the most distinct memories of your trip.
- It is absolutely needless to ask you to carry your swimsuit. Exploring the blue waters in this beach is a great way to spend time.
- You might want to carry a towel and an extra pair of clothes. After a session of the water sports, a change of clothes is a good option.
- Carrying a sunscreen is a must because the sun can be harsh on your skin. You might end up with burns.
- If you want, you can also carry an umbrella for extra protection from the sun.
- Lastly, do not miss out on your camera. Make sure that you click amazing photographs from this stunning place.
Things To Do
- Boating, water scooters and jet skiing are pretty popular amongst the tourists that have visited Corbyn’s Cove in Port Blair.
- If you love swimming, this is the ideal place for you. Bring out your swimsuit and jump into the clear, blue water.
- You can also visit the Snake Island. In the island you will spot varieties of snakes and corals too.
- You can plan a picnic with your family or friends. This is a great way to share amazing time with your loved ones.
- The Corbyn’s Cove in Port Blair is a delight for any nature lovers and photographers. Capture the lush green surroundings or the beautiful sunset.
Availability of Guides
In the Corbyn’s Cove, you will not need someone to show you around. The beach is an amazing place to chill or relax.
Best Time to Visit
Port Blair is a beauty all year round. Tourists from all across the country flock to Andaman throughout the year. Although, it can be concluded that in order to enjoy most of the water sports and sightseeing, you should avoid the monsoon. Visiting the Corbyn’s Cove during the months from October to May will probably be the best. The surroundings are stunning and the place will leave you amazed.
How to Reach
Travelling to Corbyn’s Cove is a delightful journey. It is at a mere distance of 8 Kilometres from Port Blair and you can hire a motorcycle to enjoy all by yourself. There are rikshaws too. They will take you to the beach in no time and the charges are pretty decent too. All you need to do is sit back and relax as you travel to this wonderful place.
Interesting Facts And Trivia About The Corbyn’s Cove
- One can spot crocodiles in the beach on some days.
- There are many coconut trees that add to the beauty of this place. The shore is well maintained and cleaned regularly.
- To try lip smacking food, you can always go ahead and try the delicacies in the restaurants that are situated on the beach itself. Drink refreshments and soothe your mind as the cool winds hit your face.
- Viper Island
- Anthropological Museum
- Joggers’ Park
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Gandhi Park
- Corbyn’s Delight
- Ananda restaurant
- Paradise Café’
If you are looking for a destination for your next holiday or vacation, consider visiting Andaman. It is a stunner and worth your time and money. Also, do not forget to visit Corbyn’s Cove while you are visiting Port Blair. Tourists love this place and we assure that you will have a great time.