- Famous for: Natural beauty, Devotion, God lovers, Seeking Experience, serene location and blissful peace.
- Entrance Fee: There is no entry fee to visit this place.
- Visiting Time: The visitors are allowed to enter after 9 in the morning and can stay there till 7 in the evening.
- Visit Duration: Most people stay at this place for 30 mins
Krishna Bhavan Mandir is a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is situated in the heart of Kasauli. This temple is a major tourist attraction in this city and sees an outburst of tourists during the months of March – October. Built according to the vastus by the Imperial Lords of the time this temple is a structural beauty. One can have great views from this place and it is sure to amaze you. The serenity of the place will calm you and bring you know yourself better. Missing this place will surely leave your trip to Kasauli incomplete.
- The temple sees a huge number of people coming here to experience the divinity of Lord Krishna so it is better to avoid the rush hours so that you can have the best experience.
- Since the people visit here in great, the risk of losing your personal and precious belongings might be high, so keep your belongings safe and stay alert.
- There are many people who fake tourists by selling them fake artefacts, so make sure you buy one when you are completely sure of its authenticity.
- For a moment let yourself free and embrace the free breeze of this place, it will surely help you calm your mind and enjoy this trip even more.
Things to Do
- Visit the temple and experience the beauty of Lord Krishna’s idol, which surely is an example of sheer elegance.
- The temple has some wonderful carved statues and sculptures that are surely something one cannot afford to miss.
- If you happen to visit the place while the prayers and rituals are going on then make sure you experience it because it will help you know about the place and the people of this place even more.
- Do not forget to see some of the most elegant views of the valley that you can have from here.
Availability of Guides
This temple is not huge and hence guides are not available here. One can always ask for assistance to the concerned authorities in case one wants to know about something.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit this place is between the months of March and October as the temperature is favourable and the climatic conditions are not so harsh.
How to Reach
Once in Kasauli, one can either trek or walk to the temple of take a bus that’ll take you to your destination. Even cabs are available if someone wishes for one.
Interesting Facts and Trivia About Krishna Bhavan Mandir
- The Krishna Bhavan Mandir was built in the year 1926.
- It is a wonderful temple that exhibits European and Indian architecture and was built during the British regime.
- This temple was built by the Imperial Rulers of the time.
- Situated at the centre, this temple is the heart of the city.
- Not only is this temple an architectural beauty but is also built keeping the vastu in mind and correlates with every piece of information written in the vastu sastras.
- Mohan Shakti Heritage Park
- Jatoli Shiv Temple
- The Dagshai Jail Museum
- Bon Monastery
- Khetarpal Marg
- Jakholi Temple
- Up South Café
- Sony Dhaba
- Chail Palace Restaurant
- Hotel Kasauli
Krishna Bhavan Temple is a beautiful temple where thousands of people come to find solace and the calmness of mind. It is an integral part of Kasauli and therefore missing out on this place will be a huge mistake for ant traveller. Make sure you don’t make that mistake and visit this place during your trip to Kasauli.