- Famous For: Nature, Photography, Adventure.
- Entry Fee: No fee is required barring adventure sports, transport and food.
- Visiting Time: 5 am to 6 pm
- Visiting Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
With the fluffy clouds whitewashing the clear blue sky and the towering palm trees providing a cool shade to the weary travelers, the archipelago of Andaman and Nicobar has got a vivid beauty to offer to the tourists. Resting under the shade of the palm trees, the visitors experience such a powerful calmness that they automatically turn on a new leaf and look at life as an adventure. Such is the captivating beauty of the Bharatpur Beach in the Neil Island in Andaman that thousands of tourists are compelled to visit this beach all the year round. Known for an exotic adventure, a soothing tranquility and a panoramic view, the Bharatpur Beach is one of the most famous beaches in that region that has gained popularity all over the world.
- Apply plenty of sunscreen all over your face and body if you do not want to end up with a suntan.
- Book your adventure sports package in advance so that you do not have to miss out on any fun.
Things to Do There
- Enjoy swimming with the colourful fishes under water.
- Play beach volleyball with your friends and the players on the beach.
Availability of Guides
Professional guides are available at that destination for a fee. They will help you out with all the adventure sports activities that are organized at the beach regularly during the day.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the Bharatpur Beach in Neil Island is from January to April every year as it is the time when the weather is at its own best in the island.
How to Reach the Place
After reaching Neil Island, you can board an auto-rickshaw to the Bharatpur Beach which is situated at a distance of 500 metres from the central and chaotic market in the island. If you are carrying a light luggage, you can even get off on the beach directly from the jetty. Or else, try moving your limbs through the market and you will actually end up on the beach itself.
Interesting Facts About the Bharatpur Beach
- The Bharatpur Beach is known as the coral capital in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands because of the variety and quantity of corals found at the bottom of the sea.
- The way to the beach opens up a wide range of flora and fauna for the tourists, the most popular ones being the palm trees.
- This beach is famous for the different species of fish that are observed.
- Radhanagar Beach
- Havelock Island
- Blue Corals Dive
- Andaman Bubbles
- Elephant Beach
- Kala Pathar Beach
- Dive India
- Inglis Island
- Captain Hook’s
- Sitapur Beach
- Laxmanpur Beach
- Parrot Island
- Garden View Restaurant
- Gan Garden Restaurant
- Du Gong
- Blue Sea
- Bon Barbeque Restaurant
- Hungry Stone Restaurant
- Moon Shine Restaurant
- OrganiKhaa – The Organic Restaurant
The Bharatpur Beach in Neil Island is a popular tourist beach in the archipelago. The adventure sports that make the tourists feel every breath of theirs and also the sophisticated and colourful corals lying at the surface of the sea bed definitely invokes a deep sense of awe and gratitude in the hearts of every tourist. Thus, the memory of the Bharatpur Beach is unforgettable because of which a visit to this place is a must.