- Famous for: Nature Lovers
- Entrance Fee: Free Entry
- Visiting Time: Daytime is favorable
- Visit Duration: 2-3 hours
Ranked at seventh number in the Best Beach in the World by the popular Time Magazine, Radhanagar Beach is nothing more than a surrealistic wonder to leave in you in awe completely. This beach is still a less visited one and that’s what makes it a must visit as you surely appreciate the tranquility of this place. It is one of the serene sea sides of Andaman and is all wonderful and quaint to lure you into love with the surroundings. While most of the travelers come to this beach in search of peace, this place is for those who shy away from the crowded beaches and want to chill out at a pristine site. Moreover, it is just a few km away from the well-known Havelock Island and is an amazing site for attractive escapes into nature or a day away from the bustling town life.
- You can keep your swimming suits and other essentials with yourself as the beach is quite immaculate and you can soak in the happy vibes.
- It’s a wonderful picnic spot where you can plan for an amazing weekend.
Things to Do
- Sit down near the beach and immerse yourself in the beautiful aura of the sea that will heal your mind.
- Swimming is a must try thing to do.
- Dawn is one of the best idyllic times of the day to explore the beach and witness the dazzling sunrise which will make your day an awesome one!
- Endeavor for the water activities and sports at Havelock Island.
Availability of Guides
Guides are not available at the beach so you have to explore it by yourself.
The beach is stunning round the year and you can visit it around any month but avoid rainy season as then you will not be able to enjoy the windy breezes that surround the sea. Thus, March to May and September to February are the ideal months for coming here and enjoying the beach.
How to Reach
You will have to reach Havelock Island and then take a walk towards the beach from the Havelock ferry pier.
Interesting Facts and Trivia about Radhanagar Beach
- It is a famed site for divers that look for stunning coral reefs and serenity to dive in the sea here.
- It is 12 km away from Havelock Island ferry pier which makes it quite reachable.
- It is much of a tiny island which is 2km long but the allure and tranquility of this beach is incomparable.
- Since it is merely a few km away from Havelock, you will find crowds at first on entering but as soon as you reach this beach, you will get acquiesced with its immaculateness.
- Either try a quick swim or just lay around tanning in the sand, both ways the beach will provide you with the much needed unwind amidst nature.
- Elephant Beach
- Kala Pathar Beach
- Vijay Nagar Beach
- Sea Walk Adventures Sea Walk
- Havelock Island
- Red Snapper
- Fat Martin’s
- Anju Coco Resto
Thus, Radhanagar Beach is a dreamlike beach to be in and will certainly mesmerize you with its charm and beauty. If you are planning to be at Havelock Island, Radhanagar Beach should be in your itinerary. Being at this fantastical marvel, you can just lie down, try diving or play with the waves, this gorgeous beach is filled with peace and pristine vibes which attracts visitors to it every day. So, don’t forget to witness sunrise and sunset times at this beach and this site is the one to let it all go and unwind like you have never been, relax in the happy, serene vibes, bon voyage!