With Bangalore being a metropolitan city, it might come as a surprise to many people the number of beautiful places for couples to spend their alone time in. The romantic ambience of these locations is sure to add more spark to the already lovable moments. Restaurants, resorts, parks and the secluded picturesque corners of nature are just some of the many places to spend those perfect moments with your better half. Let’s have a look at the top ten most places for couples to enjoy some private quality time together.
Bangalore is one of the fastest globalising cities India has today. What with tech parks and urban adventure retreats, you’d think it couldn’t have anything more to offer. You’re wrong. Because Bangalore offers a dollop even of the most calming natural wonders ever- lakes. Fresh to marine, in different hues, Bangalore has them all. Lakes make great tourist or regular visiting spots because they are tranquil, free from pollution, and you can indulge in various activities like boating, bird watching, photography etc all along them. B’Lore’s lakes have also fallen prey in parts to the demons of progress, namely pollution as well, and a lot of them have been totally wiped off from the face of the Earth. But not to worry! The remainders have this amazing collection of 10 on the list.
Bangalore is one of the most modern towns of developing India and is also the most sought after destination for every tourist, be it the family travelers or youngsters. The city possesses diverse combinations of travel places for every type of endeavored, from adventurers to those who love to add historical monuments to their itinerary. It may have developed as a career oriented city but still has heritage in its heart with tons of places to stop at where you will find Bangalore’s rich legacy. So, here we are with a list of top 5 historic places to see in Bangalore and to enrich your knowledge about this town’s glorious past.
Bangalore is replete of copious weekend getaways and picnic spots to refresh yourself at and a short trip around this hi-tech city will actually give you a much-needed break to unwind. Bangalore is notable for its parks and museums and is illustrious as a never-tiring IT center; this city has been a dream destination for many of us. So, while Bangalore has tons of tours and itineraries to offer, it also caters to many picnic tourist sites where you can just sit back and break away from the technology vibe this town offers. Hence, what we enlist here are the top 10 spots which are the best in their soothing atmosphere and are situated both in as well as around Bangalore to let you witness the unruffled and offbeat facet of this amazing metropolis!
In this article, we have enlisted the top 10 beaches near Bangalore. They all have something great and amazing to offer. Do not forget to visit them if you are planning a quick getaway in the near future.
The up and coming metropolitan city of Bangalore is a hub of technological and even cultural advancements. The neat and clean city has some of the greatest adventures planned for you, be it in terms of state of the art water parks, national parks, forts and even museums. However the most memorable adventures in Bangalore will be those that combine fear and excitement in your heart. These are the most haunted places that will ignite your curiosity and fuel an eerie fear in your heart. Be ready with a brave face because some of them involve disappearing women, chilling temperatures and gut wrenching cries in the core of the night. Visit these chilling horror stories in the real world for a thrilling experience.
- Famous For: Photography, Experience Seekers and Landscape.
- Entrance Fee: The entry to this park is free.
- Visiting Time: The park remains open from 6am to 6pm. Also, this park remains closed on all Mondays.
- Visit Duration: Visitors generally spend 1 to 2 hours here.
- Famous For: Tourism, Experience seekers, Photography and Trekking.
- Entrance Fee: The entry fee to these hills is 5 INR for each person. Also, additional charges are there for parking services, which includes 15 INR for two-wheelers and 60 INR for cars.
- Visiting Time: The entry to these hills remains open from 6am to 10pm.
- Visit Duration: Visitors generally spend an entire day on these hills, to enjoy the wide range of activities available here.
- Famous for: Scenery, Serenity
- Entrance Fee: No fee for this public spot
- Visiting Time: Sunrise to Sunset
- Visit Duration: 2 hours to 3 hours
- Famous for: Art, History, Ambiance
- Entrance Fee:10 per adult and Rs.5 per child
- Visiting Time: 10 AM to 5 PM (Except Monday)
- Visit Duration: 2 hours to 3 hours