Trivandrum is a city located in Kerala (Southern India) and is famous for its spices and sandalwood. The city is also endowed with a number of tourist spots. In this article, we have enlisted the best beaches in Trivandrum and their special features. Read through to get detailed information before you plan your next travel destination. [Read more…] about Top 5 Beaches in Trivandrum
- Famous For: Tourism, Experience seekers, Photography and
- Entrance Fee: 5 INR is charged per head for individuals above the age of 14 years.
- Visitng Time: Open on all days of the week from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- Visit Duration: Preferably an entire day to make the most of your trip.
- Famous For: Nature Lovers
- Entrance Fee: Free Entry for everyone
- Visiting Time: Day and evening time is favorable
- Visit Duration: 1-2 hours
- Famous For: Religion, History, Architecture.
- Entry Fee: No fee is required.
- Visiting Time:
- Morning: 3:30 am to 4:45 am, 6:30 am to 7 am, 8:20 am to 10 am, 10:30 am to 11:10 am and 11:45 am to 12 pm
- Evening: 5 pm to 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm to 7:20 pm
- Visiting Duration: 1 hour approximately.
- Famous For: Nature, Photography, Adventure.
- Entry Fee: A permit that costs 500 INR excluding food has to be taken from the Forest Department in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Visiting Time: Preferably from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visiting Duration: Almost an entire day.
- Famous For: Photography, Serenity, Sea
- Entry Fee: Entry fee not required
- Visiting Time: 5 am to 10 pm regularly
- Visiting Duration: Up to 2.5 to 3 hours