There’s literally no one who has not dreamt of flying with the birds. Luckily it is possible now because you can literally grow large wings with paragliding! Mumbai the metropolitan cultural hub also offers one of the best paragliding experiences in India.
This metropolitan city has a very rich and varied cultural background. It is overflowing with magnificent monuments and architectural wonders. There is no dearth of historical sites in Mumbai because of its historical significance. The city has grown exponentially in all spheres of industries over the years. Mumbai is an amalgamation of the old and the new. It has not only preserved its history in monuments but has also raised many iconic landmarks in its wake. All of these marvels have only added more beauty to the ever-increasing charm of Mumbai.
- Famous For: Astounding walk way, Beautiful viewpoints, Brilliant construction
- Entrance Fee: There is no entrance fee for visiting this location. It is built for the pleasure of the general public, without levying any extra charges.
- Visiting Time: Marine Drive is an open location. You can visit it any time, though it is suggested to not spend late nights at this place. There is no fixed visiting time for visiting it.
- Visiting Duration: If you are one of those people who love the lapping sea waves and the cool sea mist, then you will find it very hard to leave the place. Visiting duration doesn’t matter because depending on your taste you could spend hours here or just give it a glance and move on.
- Famous For: Pilgrimage, History, Architecture, Tourism, Festival and Fair.
- Entrance Fee: The entry is free.
- Visiting Time: 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Visit Duration: Visit duration is subjective. A generic duration would be an hour approximately. If you are attending Mass, your duration would be longer.
- Famous For: Photography, Tourism, Horse & Camel Riding, Local Delicacies and Fishing.
- Entrance Fee: The entry is free.
- Visiting Time: The beaches are accessible almost the entire day, all days of the week.
- Visit Duration: Two to four hours approximately.
- Famous for: Museum, Sightseeing, Educational site, Photography, Historic Significance, Experience Seeking and Wandering, Connoisseurs.
- Entrance Fee: It is Rs 10 for Indian adults Rs 5 for kids and Rs 100 for foreigners.
- Visiting Time: From 10AM to 6PM, this museum is pretty much open throughout the day inviting wanderers interested in learning a lot of inquisitive arts and crafts. Closed on Wednesdays and public holidays.
- Visiting Duration: Between 2 to 3 hours is the average time of duration that you might spent here. But it totally depends upon personal interest and taste.
- Famous For: Tomb of important Saint, Mosque, Artistic architecture, Wonderful location
- Entrance Fee: There is no entrance fee for entering the shrine. It is free of cost for all the individuals. You will have to pay a minimal amount for the special rituals.
- Visiting Time: The shrine works between 0930 – 1730 hours. The shrine is open to the public from Monday – Saturday. It stays closed on Sundays though.
- Visiting Duration: If you start marveling at its charismatic architecture, even an entire day is not enough for this wonderful place! But usually n an average you need about 1-2 hours to visit this entire shrine.
- Famous for: Sightseeing, Historic significance, Beautiful ruins, Photography, Experience Seeking and Wandering, Connoisseurs. Educational Experience
- Entrance Fee: There is no entry fee to visit this beautiful fort.
- Visiting Time: From 6AM to 6PM, this fort is pretty much open throughout the day inviting the wanderers whenever they feel like getting a breath of fresh yet archaic air and a beautiful view.
- Visiting Duration: Between 30 minutes to 1 hour is the average time of duration that you might spend frolicking about in the ruins here.
- Famous For: Architecture, Meditation, Photography, Learning and Tourism.
- Entrance Fee: The entry is free. Also, there is no charge in attending a course but you will need to apply for the course online.
- Visiting Time: 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Visit Duration: Visit duration is subjective. If you are touring the place, it might take an hour. If you are attending a course, it may take 3 or 7 days, depending on the course duration.
- Famous For: Wildlife, adventure, nature and safaris, photography
- Entrance Fee: Rs 36
- Visiting Time: 7:30 AM to 6:30pm
- Visiting Duration: 3 hours