Pondicherry is one of the most celebrated places in India if you wish to enjoy some quality time by the beach. Not too crowded and offering just the right amount of solitude, the beaches in this city surely stand apart from other places in India. The shinning waters and golden sands, alongside some truly marvellous cuisine makes the beaches in Pondicherry a gorgeous place to be. Enjoy the tranquillity that they bring by visiting the top ten marvels of nature. [Read more…] about Top 10 Beaches in Pondicherry
- Famous for: Photography, Nature lovers, Walking, Sightseeing
- Entrance Fee: Free of charge
- Visiting Time: Open round the clock for pedestrians, open from 7:30 AM to 6 PM for vehicular traffic
- Visit Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Famous for: Serenity, Spirituality, Divinity
- Entrance Fee: No entry fee for this location, children below 3 years are not allowed in the Ashram.
- Visiting Time: 8 AM to 12 noon and then from 2 PM to 4 PM
- Visit Duration: 1 hour to 2 hours
- Famous for: Serenity, Divinity, Holiness
- Entrance fee: There is no fee for this place of worship
- Visiting Time: 7 AM to 12 noon and then from 3 PM to 8:30 PM
- Visit Duration: 2 hours to 3 hours
- Famous for: Sightseeing, Nature lovers, Wildlife, Bird-watching, Photography
- Entrance Fee: Free of charge, boat rides and usage of cameras will be charged.
- Visiting Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Visit Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Famous for: Tourism, Variety of flora promotion, unusual giant trees.
- Entrance Fee: For children below 12 years’ entry is free and for adults it is a nominal 20 INR.
- Visiting Time: It is open on all days from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Visit Duration: People can spend up to 1 – 1.5 hours of time over here.