Known for its endless backwaters and beautiful climate, Kumarakom is a famous tourist destination located in the state of Kerala. Kumarakom is situated near the Vembanad Lake, the largest in the state. The festival of Onam has the biggest celebration here, in the form of a boat race. Tourists from all over the country come to see and participate in it. The winner bags the Sree Narayan Ever Rolling Trophy, a prestigious treasure. [Read more…] about 5 Best Houseboats in Kumarakom
The lush greenery as long as the eye can see and the calming ambience as we glide over the surface of water is what makes the stay on houseboats a memorable one. Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha, is famous all over the country for its crisscrossing backwaters and serene houseboat experiences. The backwater over which houseboats float, spreads into a larger area where fishes jump around and birds glide over. Let’s look into some of the best houseboats to stay in and enjoy the beautiful experience in Kerala. [Read more…] about 5 Best Houseboats in Kerala
Trivandrum is a city located in Kerala (Southern India) and is famous for its spices and sandalwood. The city is also endowed with a number of tourist spots. In this article, we have enlisted the best beaches in Trivandrum and their special features. Read through to get detailed information before you plan your next travel destination. [Read more…] about Top 5 Beaches in Trivandrum
- Famous for: Nature, Serenity, Birds
- Entrance Fee:50 per adult
- Visiting Time: 6 AM to 5 PM (Daily)
- Visit Duration: 3 hours to 4 hours
- Famous For: Bird sanctuary, Bird watching, Wildlife photography
- Entrance Fees: A nominal charge is applied to the tourists who wish to visit the sanctuary.
- Visiting Time: 0900 – 1800 hours on all the days
- Visiting Duration: It takes about 4-5 hours to entirely visit the sanctuary.
- Famous For: Nature, Adventure, Photography.
- Entry Fee: No fee is required.
- Visiting Time: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. preferably daily.
- Visiting Duration: 1 to 2 hours.