A melting pot of culture, ethnicity, diversity and color filled architecture, Udaipur is a thriving tourist destination, not only in Rajasthan but in the entire country. History and its palaces hold the most significant position here. Udaipur has many the most interesting monuments and places to see like City Palace, Shilpgram, Fateh Sagar Lake, Gulab Bagh, Rajiv Gandhi Park, Karni Mata etc. [Read more…] about Top 10 Resorts in Udaipur
- Famous For: Tourism, Photography, Experience seekers and Wildlife.
- Entrance Fee: A nominal entry fee is charged per head. You will also need to book a jeep to take you around.
- Visiting Time: 6 AM TO 5 PM.
- Visit Duration: Approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Famous for: Spirituality, Seeking Experience and Religious Site
- Entrance Fee: Free of charge
- Visiting Time: 6 AM to Noon (for Jain devotees), Noon to 5 PM (for tourists)
- Visit Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Famous for: Sacred lake, natural beauty and boating experience.
- Entrance Fees: None
- Boating Ride Fees: 50-100 per person for a 30-minute ride on a pedal boat. Rs.100 per person for a 30-minute ride on a shikara.
- Visiting Time: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Duration of Visit: 1-2 hours.
- Famous for: Nature, Geography, Photography, Wildlife.
- Entry Fee: 100 INR per person.
- Visiting Time: Open daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Visiting Duration: About 2 hours.