Manali is a stunning hill station situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh at an altitude of about 2040 meters. Highly famous all over the country for its picturesque locations and adrenaline-rushing adventure activities, Manali attracts a large number of nature and sports enthusiasts from every nook and corner of the country. Let’s look at some of the best adventure activities in Manali to take up and get that adrenaline pumping in our system.
Manali, a stunning hill station located in the dainty state of Himachal Pradesh, is situated at a height of about 2040 meters above sea level. With a plethora of picturesque and mesmerizing locations scattered throughout the region, Manali is a highly-famed tourist spot. The strategic location, with its gushing waters and Rocky Mountains, make it the perfect place for a wide range of adventure sports to be conducted. Manali is one of the most famous spots for paragliding in the country. Let’s look into some of the best locations for carrying out this adrenaline rushing activity. [Read more…] about 5 Best Paragliding Spots in Manali
- Famous For: Photography, Waterfall, Scenic beauty, Picnic, Day out, Trekking, Nature Walks
- Entrance Fee: No entry fee
- Visiting Time: Anytime during the day, preferably evening time
- Visit Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Famous For: Tourism, adventure, flora, fauna, photography.
- Entrance Fee: The entry fee to this reserve is very nominal and sometimes varies from season to season. You can check with the officials once you reach there.
- Visit Time: The reserve is open on all days of the week from 7 AM to 6 PM. It is wiser to visit here during the daylight.
- Visit Duration: Approximately 2.5-3 hours.
- Famous for: Landmark, architectural, religious & colonial heritage.
- Entrance Fees: No entry fees
- Visiting Time: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Duration of Visit: 1 to 2 hours.
- Famous for: Pilgrimage, History, Architecture.
- Entry Fee: No entry fee.
- Visiting Time: Open Daily from 6 am to 7 pm
- Visiting Duration: 1 to 2 hours.